1978-1988 Academic Studies:
Education, Psychology and Sociology in the University of Marburg and Duisburg ( Germany ) with the degree of Diploma of Education.
Thesis: The Influence of Technological Development on Human Consciousness.
1980-1985 Additional studies:
Alternative methods at the Osho Multiversity, Pune ( India ): Meditation (Training), Neo-Reichian Breath-work (Training), Bioenergetics, Esoteric Sciences (Training), Reiki (Master Degree), Hypnosis Training (M. Erickson Hypnosis), Childhood Deconditioning Training (with Premartha and Svarup)
1988 / 1992 Leading Seminars at the University of Duisburg / Faculty of Education on the following subjects:
• Man and Technology,
• The Influence of Mass-Information Technology on Human Consciousness
• The Development of Gestalt Education
• Theories of Communication
1995 to present Leading Workshops in Germany , Denmark , Greece , Russia , Israel and India on the following topics:
• From Fear to Love
• Melting in Love and Aloneness – Two Dimensions of Relating
• Childhood conditionings
• Transforming Power
• From the Head to the Heart
• Dropping Beliefs
• Women’s topics: Wise Women I – Exploring the female qualities
• Wise Women II – Exploring the male qualities
• Anger contra violence
• Freedom and boundaries: How much freedom can we live? How much boundaries do we need?
Email: [email protected]